COMMERCIAL PAINTERS IN TORONTO AND THE GTA
LET US BE YOUR COMMERCIAL PAINTING COMPANY!
The City Painters has been handling commercial painting jobs for years. We are capable of completing both interior and exterior painting work and will ensure as little disruption to your business as possible. If needed we can work outside of normal business hours or on weekends in order to ensure that your business is fully functional while the project is being completed.
At The City Painters, we only hire trained professional commercial painters who are capable of completing your job exactly the way you want it done.
COMMERCIAL PAINTING SERVICES OFFERED
The City Painters offer a wide variety of commercial paining services and we are capable of handling both large and small projects. We offer a wide variety of commercial services including the items below:
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Office Buildings and Schools
- Warehouse Refinishing
- Hi-rise and Low-rise Buildings
- Surface Refinishing
LET’S HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS!
The City Painters were very professional and worked on weekends so as not to disrupt my business. The work was done very well.
The City Painters painted our warehouse and it was like they weren’t even there. They cleaned up after themselves every day and did their best to stay out of everyone’s way.
WHY CHOOSE THE CITY PAINTERS?
Fast, Friendly Service
Eco Friendly Option
CONTACT US FOR A FREE PAINTING QUOTE TODAY!
Call us at 647-237-6900
CHOOSING THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB
Choosing the right tools for a painting project can be the difference between spending an entire weekend painting one room and finishing your painting project with enough time to spend a day enjoying the sunshine. This applies even more for commercial painting project s as these projects can often be quite large to begin with. Here are some quick tips for selecting the right tools for your next project.
- Choose higher quality products– Higher quality products are often reusable and can be cleaned and saved for your next painting endeavor. For large commercial projects, choosing a higher grade of paint will make touch-ups easier and less noticeable. Also, better product will give you better quality results and make the application process easier and sometimes safer too.
- Rollers– Your roller is a very important tool and it is necessary to go with a good quality one. Lower quality rollers can texture the walls as well as leave lint behind. For high shine finishes use a smaller nap roller and larger nap for flatter finishes such as a ceiling.
- Paint brushes – Choosing the right paintbrush will depend on the kind of paint you are using and the surface being painted. If you are using latex paint, a paint brush with synthetic bristles is required but if you decide to go with oil or varnish, we suggest spending the extra money and getting a paint brush with natural bristles. This will help in the application of these types of paints. If you’re painting a small surface like trim or in a tight space, switch to a smaller brush to make accidents less likely and allow you to get into the tricky spots.
- Drop cloths– Drop cloths are a necessity when it comes to painting and play a very important role in preventing drips on your floors and furniture. Invest in a drop cloth. Newspaper or an old bed sheet will not protect surfaces the way a drop cloth will and you can always save and reuse your drop cloths in the future.
- Hiring someone who uses the correct products – When hiring someone to complete your commercial painting project for you it is important to ask what products they will be using. Make sure that you do you research and spend a little more money to go with higher-end paints and other products as the work will last longer and reduce the amounts of touch-ups required down the road.